Coworking Office Spaces Across 6 Different Cities in India
Enclosed space with 24/7 access to WeWork’s shared conference rooms, premium amenities, and conseriege.
Premium space with private meeting rooms, lounges, and executive offices, and access to shared amenities and workspace.
Fully customisable and private office spaces with a dedicated entrance, branding, and premium amenities for your specific business needs.
Best for teams of 50-500.
Get a dedicated or hot desk with premium amenities, from client-ready conference rooms to on-site support.
- Masks are mandatory
- Revised seating layout
- Floor markers that ensure a 6-feet distance between two individuals
- Temperature screening at the main gate
- Food & package delivery restricted to the main gate
- Phone booths will be temporarily unavailable
- Self-declaration of medical fitness is mandatory
- All areas are disinfected regularly
- Optimum stock of hand sanitisers and soap dispensers
- Touch free sanitiser dispensers installed at required areas
- Frequently touched points are sanitised every 30 minutes
- The provision of condiments and cutlery is temporarily suspended
- Food-serving points are temporarily suspended
- Coffee machines and water dispensers are operational
Hear from our revolutionary membersSee all case studies
“We achieved cost-saving … while achieving cultural transformation to collaborate better together,”
- - Francis Van Parys, President and CEO, GE Healthcare Korea.
“We moved our India HQ to WeWork with the aim of expanding our workforce and providing a conducive work environment. The vibrant culture that both OnePlus and WeWork share makes this a perfect fit.”
- - Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, One Plus India
“Flexibility is an important aspect of our employee value proposition. Because of their presence across cities and multiple locations within the same city, WeWork helps us create more working options for our employees.”
- - Ameya Sen, Head of HR, Cimpress India
“ZEE5 is a young brand at heart and is the country's fastest-growing ConTech brand. Moving to WeWork was a natural fitment for us, as both the brands’ ethos is to promote young talent and encourage collaboration.”
- - Manpreet Bumrah, Business Development & Commercial Head, ZEE5 India